KP8117 ventilation aging tester
Ventilation aging tester is suitable for the type test wires, leather, plastic, rubber, cloth, heating changes before and after thermal properties. For wire when classes are heated in order to maintain the fresh air, special ventilation regulating function.
Design of the instrument conforms to the UL1581lsect420. 9, ASTM - D2436, CNS3556 CNS742, JIS7212, JIS B7757, ICEA_T - 27-581-2008, GB test standard requirements, fully conform to the requirements of the CCIC measurement standard.
1. Size: 100 x 70 x 130 ㎝ (W * D * H)
2. The inner carton size: 45 x to 50 x 50 ㎝ (W * D * H)
3. The temperature range: at room temperature RT ~ 300.0 ℃
4. The temperature control, PID digital setting, SCR current adjusting control
5. Accuracy: + / - 0.5 ℃
6. Analytical precision: 0.1 ℃
7. The distribution error: plus or minus 1%
Time: 8. Warming from room temperature to 300 ℃, about 40 minutes.
9. Test frame: in the rotary table and floor, speed of 8 ~ 10 r.. P.m.
10. Into the exhaust duct: diameter of 75 mm
11. Exhaust halftone: 48 x 45 cm
12. The timing: 0 ~ 999 hr
13. The air ventilation rate: 100 ~ 200 times/hr is adjustable, with ventilation adjustment knob, watt hour meter
Machine structure and material:
A) within the box material: SUS# 304 stainless steel,
B) carton material: stainless steel plate, iron electrostatic painting.
C) thermal insulation material: high-density rock wool.
D) heater: spiral tubular heater, a 380 v 6 kw
Calculation of air ventilation rate formula:
3590 (X, Y) N: ventilation per hour X: ventilation power consumption (W)
N = Y: when no ventilation power consumption (W) V: the Windows volume (g/cm3)
* D * V delta T D: air density (g/cm3) in the delta T: box inside and outside temperature difference (℃)